Thursday 13 August 2009

YUSH


Today, bar the heavy duty dentistry, was a beyond a happy day for I. Mid an unplanned dig through some dusty crates, looking for nothing in particular, I had one of thoughs euphoric, never happens to me, biblical moments, when I found a record I have been pining for for months raised its tonk arm with an almighty slap up in my grill. Bad Boy Talk, is with out a shadow of a doubt the peak of [Mad] Cobra's career. His vibe nowadays is on that contemporary, aggs but cheesy, all to popular with your shoreditch trendy, soulless dancehall. Half is recent stuff will no doubt be featuring on "mix tape" (Traktor mix) winging its way, via some Italo electro, to the speakers of American Apparel very soon. But this LP is HYPE! Yush, the tune fatured is an absolute peeeeercie, but within the card sleeve many more unsung classics sit waiting to be blasted. Get your self a copy, you won't regret. TRUSTLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment