Sunday 21 June 2009

GWAN BENJI


A little follow on from the DaM-Funk plug i did a while ago (check it out if you haven't already), Benji B is another Jazz/Hip Hop/Funk masher upper, sometimes rocking on 1-xtra. His myspace has a few decent dubplates worth hearing, and he has a string of forth coming dates in the UK and Europe. He is London based and played Brainfeeder this weekend along with my boy FlyLo. Unfortunately dew to my accountant making a few discrepancies is my monthly budget, I had to settle for a yard party with a band in a van, different story.

Benji has a hand in running a big night hear in london called Deviation Session, I have included a video below, robbed from his myspace, showing the ultra vibes that lot are pushing down there.

Plop Polo

>>>>>>>>>>MYSPACE LINK UP<<<<<<<<<<

Deviation Session #16 from Deviation on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment