Friday 12 June 2009

WARM AND EASY


A nice vibes selection fi heads this Friday. I have been ultra slack on the Friday mix tip recently, apologies. Two mixes this week though, number one is summer, ladyfied, lovers rock business. Strictly good vibes for some summer time cotching. Look out for track 4 by The Revolutioners, its a banger. Unfortunately there are a few skips and jumps, but some of these riddims are getting worn bruvs,

ENJOY......

1. DENNIS BROWN - song my mother used to sing

2. DELROY WILSON - call on me

3. MIGHTY DIAMONDS - have mercy

4. THE REVOLUTIONERS - jermiah

5. SHIRLEY KAY - make me yours

6. BITTY McLEAN - tell me remix (produced by dub duke)*

7. SYLFORD WALKER - eternal day

8. PABLO GAD - hard times

9. LITTLE JOHN - reggae dance

10. BIG YOUTH - honesty

11. HORACE ANDY - problems

12. FREDDY McGREGOR - how could you leave

13. ISREALITES - come together

14. KOOL ROOTS - false ruler

*THE ULTIMATE GAL TUNE, YA ERD!

No comments:

Post a Comment